Early Voting for November 7th 2023 General Election: Schedules, Locations, FAQs
Westchester County registered voters are eligible to cast an early voting ballot. Registered voters will be able to cast their ballot at ANY of the twenty-four (24) designated early voting locations listed below.
November 7, 2023 General Election Early Voting Hours
- Saturday, October 28, 2023 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 29, 2023 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 30, 2023 from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31, 2023 from noon until 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023 from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Thursday, November 2, 2023 from noon until 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 3, 2023 from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4, 2023 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 5, 2023 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Westchester County Early Voting Centers
- Croton Municipal Building, 1 Van Wyck Street, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520
- Eastchester Public Library, 11 Oakridge Place, Eastchester, NY 10709
- Greenburgh Town Hall, 177 Hillside Avenue, White Plains, NY 10607
- Hastings on Hudson Public Library, 7 Maple Avenue, Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706
- St. Gregory The Great Church, 215 Halstead Avenue, Harrison, NY 10528
- Mamaroneck Town Center, 740 W. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543
- Mt. Kisco Public Library, 100 E. Main Street, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
- Mt. Pleasant Community Center, 125 Lozza Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595
- Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway, Ossining, NY 10562
- Pound Ridge Town House, 179 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY 10576
- Rye Brook Firehouse, 940 King Street, Rye Brook, NY 10573
- Somers Town House, 335 Route 202, Somers, NY 10589
- Jefferson Village, 3500 Hill Boulevard, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- Yorktown Cultural Center, 1974 Commerce Street, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- Doles Center, 250 S. 6th Avenue, Mt. Vernon, NY 10550
- Mt. Vernon City Hall, 1 Roosevelt Square, Mt. Vernon, NY 10550
- New Rochelle City Hall Annex – 90 Beaufort Place, New Rochelle, NY 10801
- New Rochelle United Methodist Church, 1200 North Avenue, New Rochelle, NY 10804
- Peekskill Lincoln Depot Visitor Center, 10 S. Water Street, Peekskill, NY 10566
- Peekskill Neighborhood Center, 4 Nelson Avenue, Peekskill, NY 10566
- Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601
- Grinton I. Will Library, 1500 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Nodine Hill Community Center, 140 Fillmore Street, Yonkers, NY 10701
- Yonkers Riverfront Library, One Larkin Center, Yonkers, NY 10701
Frequently Asked Questions for 2023 November General Election:
For the 2023 November General Election, you can vote in person before Election Day.
What is Early Voting?
Westchester County registered voters can vote in-person before Election Day at any of the twenty-four (24) designated early voting centers.
Who can vote early?
Westchester County registered voters can vote early.
When can I vote early?
Early Voting period will be from Saturday, October 28, 2023 through Sunday, November 5, 2023. The complete schedule is listed above.
Where can I vote early?
You can vote at any of the twenty four designated Early Voting sites throughout the County. These Early Voting centers are listed above.
How will I vote during early voting?
Voting during early voting is the same as voting on Election Day. When you get to the early voting center, you will check in to vote, receive your ballot and vote as any other election.
There will be instructions available at the early voting centers to familiarize you with the ballot. There will also be a notice to voter and bill of rights. You may ask an election inspector to explain how to vote, or if you need any assistance.
If you vote during the early voting period, you are not eligible to vote on Election Day.
When will early voting results be posted?
Early voting votes will be canvassed and reported after 9 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7, 2023.
Can I still vote by absentee ballot?
Yes, if you are out of your home county, or if you live in New York City, are outside of the five boroughs, or if you are permanently or temporarily disabled, ill or are the primary care giver for one or more people who are ill or physically disabled, or a resident of a Veterans Hospital, or detained in jail awaiting Grand Jury action or incarcerated for an offense other than a felony you may apply for an absentee ballot.
How can I find out more about Early Voting?
You can contact our office at (914) 995-5700 or the State Board of Elections at (518) 474-1953 or the New York State Board of Elections website.