The Fox Center, which is the home of the Mount Kisco Senior Group, provides programs for independent seniors, fifty-five years of age and older, which enhance their quality of life by meeting their intellectual, creative, physical and social needs.
Click below for the
FALL/WINTER 2022/2023 Brochure
For questions: send us email or call us at 666-8766
- Games: cards, bridge*, bingo, mahjongg, puzzles
- Art: Drawing*, Painting*, Clay*, Stained Glass*
- Exercise*, Mat yoga*, Chair Yoga, line dancing*and ballroom dancing
- Crafts and needlecrafts*
- Music- Sing alongs, Fox Center-tainers Chorus,
- Computers with Internet access. Instruction is available
- Movies and entertainment
- Parties and cultural programs
- Community service projects, volunteer opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Intergenerational programs
- AARP Driving Course and tax help
*These programs require pre-registration and are Free to Mount Kisco residents. Mt. Kisco residents have first preference for all trips and programs. There is a $3 fee for non-residents where an instructor is involved.
For further information or questions, send us email or call us at 666-8766.
Click here for information about Senior Nutrition
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Senior Nutrition\
- December Trolley/Menu/Special Events