Our Mission: Creating Community Through People, Parks, and Programs
General & Pool Pass Registration: https://register.communitypass.net
Day Camp Registration: See Camp Section on left hand side of page
NEW TO COMMUNITY PASS? Once you create your account, you must email email@example.com so we can verify your address. At that point in time you will be a resident in our system going forward.
REGISTER EARLY!!! Most programs have minimum requirements and may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Nothing cancels programs more than waiting until the last minute to register. We usually need our minimum at least 10 days prior to the start of a program. In addition, programs have maximum enrollments and may fill up quickly.
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS FOR 2021
More information can be found in the 2021 Spring/Summer Brochure
Bicycle Safety Day: Ages 5-10 (May 2) More information in the Spring/Summer Brochure
Children's Fishing Derby: Ages 5-14 (May 8) 9:00-11:30am More information in the Spring/Summer Brochure
- Leonard Park is open to Mt. Kisco Residents only for passive recreational activities while maintaining social distancing of 6 feet or more. You must wear a mask if in a group or you cannot maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
- Tennis/Pickleball Courts are open to Residents only. Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the courts.
- The Playground is open to the public.
- Outdoor Basketball Courts open. Masks required to use.
- The Teahouse is current closed until further notice.
- Volleyball Courts are closed until further notice due to repairs.
Rental Applications are *NOT AVAILABLE* at this time *Updated*2021*
- TEAHOUSE: Not available for rental until further notice.
- FIELD RENTALS: Not available for rental until further notice.
- MEMORIAL COMPLEX GYM: Not available for rental until further notice.
Stay safe and we look forward to meeting your recreational needs in the future!
|Address:||1 Wallace Drive
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
|Memorial Pool & Complex:||(914) 666-4577 (Call for Hours of Operation)|
|Fox Senior Center:||(914) 666-8766 (Call for Hours of Operation)|
Programs and Information:
- PRESCHOOL PROGRAMS
- YOUTH PROGRAMS
- ADULT PROGRAMS
- REFUND POLICY
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS
- OVER 55 PROGRAMS
Senior Recreation Leader