Adult Open Gyms are with restrictions:
- All those entering the Memorial Complex Building MUST bring proof of full vaccination status.
- All those entering the Memorial Complex Building MUST bring photo ID to each open gym.
- Anyone NOT fully vaccinated will NOT be allowed inside the building or gym.
- A Registration Form will need to be filled out to participant in an Open Gym - See below. Everyone must fill one out once to be added to a roster.
- Once you have registered and shown proof of full vaccination, a mask will not be required while inside.
NEW OPEN GYM REGISTRATION FORM REQUIRED: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Bring with you to an OPEN GYM with your Vaccination Card and photo ID
CLICK HERE FOR OUR ADULT PROGRAM OFFERINGS:
Mount Kisco Recreation Department offers a wide variety of Adult Programs throughout the year from fitness classes to open gyms (Basketball, Volleyball & Floor Hockey).
2021-2022 OPEN GYM SCHEDULE:
Fee: $5.00 cash at the door. Must sign in each visit on sheet.
***PROOF OF VACCINATION & PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO RECREATION STAFF TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OPEN GYM - NO EXCEPTIONS***
Monday- Men's Basketball (25+)
7:00-9:45pm (New Times)
Dates: September 20 - May 23
-No Program 10/11, 10/25, 11/1, 12/27, 1/3, 1/17, 2/21
-1/24 /2022 Time Change: 7-9pm
Tuesday- Floor Hockey (18+) -
Dates: September 21 - May 24
-No Program 10/26, 11/2, 12/28, 1/4, 2/22
Wednesday- Coed Volleyball (18+)
7:30-9:45pm- Starting January 5th
Dates: September 22 - May 25
-No Program 10/27, 11/24, 12/29, 1/5, 2/23
Monday - Women's Basketball (18+) - CANCELLED DUE TO NON-USAGE .
Program dates subject to change week to week. Follow us on Facebook for cancellations. Lack of participation may cause the open gym to be cancelled.
REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022 FALL/WINTER STARTS SEPTMEBER 1st. Most programs have minimum requirements and may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Nothing cancels programs more than waiting until the last minute to register. We usually need our minimum at least 10 days prior to the start of a program. In addition, programs have maximum enrollments and may fill up quickly.
Have a program idea? Please email email@example.com to let us know!