2022 Pool Information is here!
Registration for Pool Passes starts March 7th at 9am.
Pass holders will be required to come into the Recreation Department to have their photo taken. Digital pool passes with your photo will be used for the 2022 season!
Employment Opportunities - Memorial Pool: CLICK HERE
Children's Pool Party Reservations: CLICK HERE
Swim/Dive Team 2022 Information can be found on the left menu bar
Questions? Please call (914) 666-3059
MEMORIAL POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All persons entering the facility must be a current member. Members are required to present their photo ID to the desk staff at check in. Without a current Pool Permit, entrance to the facility will be denied until you are paying for a day pass.
- Guests must be accompanied by a Pool Permit Holder. Illegal use of a Pool Permit or Photo I.D. will result in a loss of privileges for the member and guests.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for Pool Permits or Day Passes for any reason. This includes any pool having to shut down or inclement weather. You must check the weather prior to coming to the pool.
- In the event of thunder/lightning, a long whistle will be blown and all patrons must exit the facility. The facility will remain closed for a minimum of (30) thirty minutes after the last lightning strike or clap of thunder.
- Smoking is not allowed within the facility. There is a designated smoking area located outside the facility near the Maintenance Garage.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted behind the front desk.
- Mount Kisco Recreation Commission and its staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please do not bring valuable items to the pool.
- Lost & Found items will be stored at the front desk and will be disposed of every (2) two week.
- All person must shower before entering the pool. Persons with known communicable diseases or open wounds are not allowed to enter the water.
- Swim suits must be worn in the pool. No cutoffs, shorts, or pants are allowed.
- Toddlers and infants are strongly encouraged to wear a bathing suit with rubber pants or a swim diaper. Regular diapers hold water and weigh the child down.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult within the facility.
- Children over the age of (6) six are prohibited from using the Wading Pool, unless they are with a parent/adult guardian AND younger sibling at all times.
- Lifeguards are on duty for your protection, please refrain from distracting them. Please see a Pool Manager, lifeguards in the guard room or the Front Desk. Any patron trying to distract a guard on duty will be asked to leave the facility.
- Floatation devices, kick boards, masks, fins or snorkels are prohibited in the Main & Dive Pools unless approved by the Manager on duty.
- Toys are only permitted in the Wade Pool.
- The lap lane in the Main Pool is for people who wish to swim continuous
- Food and drinks are allowed on the grass area, picnic area and under the canopy’s only. No Glass Allowed in the facility.
- Please do not sit on or near the filter pits.
- Disruptive behavior, running on the deck, dunking others, pushing or excessive splashing will not be tolerated.
- Diving is only permitted off the diving boards.
- Diving Boards – additional diving board rules are posted next to the diving boards along the fence. Please review them to have full knowledge of safety procedures. A lifeguard or the pool manager on duty reserves the right to restrict anyone from doing any dives that he or she may feel are unsafe.
- The lifeline across the Diving Pool is for emergency use only. Please do not hang on it unless absolutely necessary.
- Please refrain from hanging on or sitting on any lane line.
These rules are designed to assure everyone a safe an enjoyable experience while at the Memorial Pool. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Recreation Office at 666-3059.
Remember where you purchase you pool permit, you are acknowledging to abide by all pool rules. Flagrant and/or continuous rule offenses will result in the revocation of your pool permit and privileges at the Memorial Pool.