|Justices:||Hon. Mark F. Farrell, Town Justice|
|Hon. John J. Donohue, Town Justice|
|Address:||40 Green Street|
|Mount Kisco, NY 10549|
|Hours:||Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Staff:||Eleanor Humphrey, Court Clerk|
|Linda Pankovic, Court Clerk|
|Julie Sokol, Receptionist|
Please note: All correspondence to the court must be sent by first class mail. Any response or answer/pleas to an issued ticket/violation will not be accepted by e-mail.
ALL COURT SESSIONS ARE POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THE COURT MUST BE BYMAIL ONLY, addressed to Mount Kisco Justice Court, 40 Green Street, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549. Do not send by email.
For all criminal, local law, civil, landlord/tenant, small claims and building cases:
When the Court reopens, all parties will be notified by mail of their next court date.
FOR ALL PARKING AND VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC INFRACTION TICKETS: Even though court sessions are cancelled, you must still mail in your plea of GUILTY or NOT GUILTY
IF YOU RECEIVED A PARKING TICKET:
- Payment should be made by check or money order payable to Mount Kisco Justice Court and mailed to the court. Do not send cash in the mail.
- Parking Fines can also be paid on-line at www.parkingticketpayment.com/mtkisco. This is only for parking tickets. Please see back of ticket for instructions.
- To plead Not Guilty, complete the appropriate section on the back of the ticket. PRINT clearly your NAME and CURRENT ADDRESS and mail it to the Court.
IF YOU WERE ISSUED A TRAFFIC INFRACTION TICKET BY THE POLICE:
- Please review the instructions on the ticket. Submit your plea by mail.
- To plead GUILTY, sign and print your address in the top right section under PLEA OF GUILTY, then MAIL it to the Court. Be sure to include your CURRENT ADDRESS. The matter will be reviewed by the judge and you will be notified by mail of any fine amount or mandatory NY State surcharge. Court staff will not know the fine amount in advance.
- To plead NOT GUILTY: complete in the section under PLEA OF NOT GUILTY on the lower right-hand side of the ticket. Be sure to INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS and mail it to the court. You will be notified by mail of your court date.
The judicial branch of Mount Kisco is served by two elected Village/Town justices.
The justices preside over the Justice Court and hear traffic, civil and criminal cases pertinent to Mount Kisco. The courthouse is located at the Richard A. Flynn Justice Complex, Green Street (at the far end of the Police Department).
There are two Town Justices that rotate every month as shown on the court schedule. Court sessions are held Thursday evenings at 7:00 p.m. for all criminal, vehicle and traffic appearances, civil and small claims cases. A Spanish translator is available during the scheduled court sessions shown on the current Court and Traffic Calendar listed on the left of this page. Vehicle and Traffic scheduled trial dates, scheduled local law trials appear on Wednesdays, once a month, shown on the current Court and Traffic Calendar as well. All Building/Town ordinance matters are heard on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm. No Court due to Holidays/Scheduling - please see the current Court and Traffic Calendar schedule.